ILM Level 5 Certificate in Leadership and Management
This three-unit (13 credit) qualification covers the following ILM units:
- Assessing Your Own Leadership Capability and Performance
- Solving Problems by Making Effective Decisions in the Workplace
- Developing and Leading Teams to Achieve Organisational Goals and Objectives
As well as a unit to help you you to develop your leadership skills, the Certificate programme includes a practical work-based problem-solving unit, and a unit to help you to establish, develop and lead a high performing team.
What is included?
- A clearly structured online programme designed to be completed around your work commitments.
- All materials including workbooks, recorded webinars, and in-depth information resources – all available via the online learning platform.
- A programme induction.
- One-to-one coaching and mentoring to support you with your professional development and learning. This is via online conference, Skype or phone.
- Tutorial support and feedback to help with completing your assessments (one assessed assignment per unit).
- ILM registration fees and administration.
- Assessment and certification.
- Studying membership of Institute of Leadership and Management.
How long does the programme take?
Typically, the Certificate takes 130 hours spread over 12 months. But this is flexible and depends on how much time you have available, as well as your pace of study.
The ILM allows a maximum of three years from date of registration, to complete your qualification.
How much do the programmes cost?
Level 5 Certificate in Leadership and Management £1395 (distance learning)
We don’t charge VAT
When can I start?
We offer flexible start dates.